Romanian-Japanese Innovation Forum 2023, (Forum for Romanian-Japanese Innovation), organized at the Grand Hotel Italia between June 18-20, 2023, is an event in the context of the Romanian-Japanese Strategic Partnership, assumed on March 7, 2023, through the Declaration Commune signed by the President of Romania, Mr. Klaus Iohannis and the Prime Minister of Japan, Mr. Fumio Kishida.
This Strategic Partnership represents the advancement of Romanian-Japanese collaboration relations at the highest level and the transition to a higher stage of capitalizing on the bilateral potential, on three key dimensions: foreign policy and dialogue on security issues, economic cooperation and in the field of assistance for development, namely cooperation in the fields of culture, science and technology, innovation, research and development.
To witness debates on hot topics such as:
- Strengtening the cooperation between Romania and Japan in the ITC field
- The Blueprint of a Smart City
- Collaborative scenarios to support Deep Tech start-ups in areas such as Telecommunications, AI, Data Science, Blockchain AR&VR technologies
- Resilience and security of 5G
- Cross-border cooperation in public and private sector
Please make sure you fill out the registration form by 16 June