NTT DATA is Gold Sponsor of the SAP© Sapphire and ASUG Annual Conference 2023
- NTT DATA invites attendees at SAP Sapphire 2023 in Orlando, Barcelona and São Paulo to join the “(R)Evolution” and learn about future-proofing their business with SAP, across a range of hosted talks and sessions during the events
- NTT DATA will reveal "Transformation Study 2023" insights at the event in partnership with its subsidiary Natuvion
- NTT DATA has been awarded four prestigious Pinnacle awards for its success as a key partner of SAP globally
Cluj-Napoca and London/Orlando, Florida — May 8, 2023 — NTT DATA, a global technology and business solutions provider, has announced today that it will celebrate its long and successful partnership with SAP by participating in the upcoming SAP Sapphire 2023 conferences worldwide. The SAP Platinum Partner is a Gold Sponsor at the SAP Sapphire and ASUG Annual Conference 2023 from 16-17 May 2023, in Orlando, Florida, and is also a Gold Sponsor at the SAP Sapphire events in Barcelona (23-24 May) and São Paulo (1-2 June).
“As an SAP Platinum Partner, we have been able to effectively support many companies in their transformation to the cloud. Winning four prestigious SAP Pinnacle Awards 2023 underlines our success and proven expertise. We look forward to celebrating last year's successes with SAP at Sapphire in Orlando and to further strengthening our strategic partnership,” says Norbert Rotter, CEO of NTT DATA Business Solutions and SVP NTT DATA.
NTT DATA has played an integral role in the global adoption of the new RISE with SAP solution over the past year, with more than 240 deals closed, and earning PMC status as a result of its efforts. Additionally, NTT DATA has been named as a Leader in the 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for SAP S/4HANA Application Services Worldwide and a Leader in Everest Group’s PEAK Matrix® for SAP Business Application Services 2023.
Transformation Study to be released at SAP Sapphire
In collaboration with its subsidiary Natuvion, NTT DATA will unveil the Transformation Study 2023 at the SAP Sapphire conference in Orlando. The report will provide in-depth insights into the challenges, success factors, and lessons learned by enterprises during the transition from legacy IT systems to modern, innovative technologies. With perspectives from over 630 division managers in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, UK, and the USA, the study reveals how organisations are pursuing IT modernisation and explores what they are doing to keep up with transformation trends.
NTT DATA at SAP Sapphire in Orlando, Barcelona and São Paulo
Attendees at the SAP Sapphire 2023 conference are also invited to join the (R)Evolution, which is NTT DATA’s theme for this year’s events, and delegates will be able to learn how they can future-proof their businesses with SAP by hearing from NTT DATA leaders during talks across the global conferences. Leaders from four NTT DATA Group organisations will address the following topics in Sapphire theatre presentations across the events:
- 17th May, 2:30pm, Orlando – Competing and Winning in Today’s Dynamic Digital World, with Sebastian Gueler, Vice President, SAP practice, NTT DATA
- 24th May, 10:30am, Barcelona – Hear How Solutions from SAP Can Help Your Company Digitally Transform, with Andy Steer, VP & CTO at NTT DATA Business Solutions, and Torsten Albrecht, SVP, Head of SAP Enterprise Services DACH and Global SAP MFT Lead at NTT DATA DACH
Detailed information about NTT DATA’s presence at SAP Sapphire 2023 can be found here.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE in Germany and other countries. Please see https://www.sap.com/copyright for additional trademark information and notices. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
NTT DATA Corporation
Global Marketing Headquarters